Since Evan accidentally donated my bathing suits and coverup’s to Goodwill, I’ve been searching for a few new cover-ups for the pool/beach/lake. I finally seriously needed one this past weekend because we went out on the lake for my birthday and Father’s day. I was immedaietly drawn to the flared sleeves and white/blue stripe combo…but then I saw the back! The back is lined with pink tassels which adds a fun to your beach or pool vibe.
I’ve always had issues finding really good cover-ups that I like and feel comfortable in. So today, I’ve rounded up some of my absolute favorite cover-ups. If you are going to be outside and enjoying the water, you need one of these super cute cover-ups.
(1) Palm Print: If you haven’t heard me obsess over this summer trend, let me stress how much I love this look. For only $24, this cover-up has great coverage and style.
(2) Tassel: If you aren’t as concerned about coverage but want something relaxing to chill by the pool…this cover-up is for you. This cover-up would be perfect with any bathing suit. This cover-up is only $29.
(3) Ombre Blue: If you love comfort or have a more relaxed style, this is your style of cover-up. I have a few very similar cover-ups that are perfect for boats or an afternoon on the beach. This style is great to pair with shorts after a night out on the beach.
(4) Embroidery Style: This cover-up is probably the most similiar to the one I am styling in the photos. The 3/4 length sleeves project a polished look without much effort. This classic style is essential for the classic gal and it’s on SALE!
(5) Ombre Tassels: If you are looking for nearly the exact same cover-up as above, you are in luck. While most of these styles are around $150… this cover-up is ONLY $30! A great look on a fantastic budget. This is my personal favorite on the whole list!
(6) Boho Pom-Pom: I love a good pom-pom. The bright colors add that extra pop to make you stand out. This coverup is perfect to give you a bohemian vibe on a lower budget. If you are going out of the country this summer… you need this!
(7) Maxi Pom-Pom: This is a similar style as the one above except it is a maxi-syle cover-up. The perfect balance of white and colorful pom-poms adds a fun pop for only $30.
(8) Pink Slipdress: I love being able to transition from pool to dinner or beach to dinner. With this dress cover-up, you can do both. I often use dresses as cover-ups because of the versatile nature of this type of dress. If you love pink… this is a great on for you!
(9) Lace Pants: I actually have these pants and wore them on our cruise. These pants are great for lounging after a beach day. The pants are cool and can be paired with a cute tank for a quick lunch.
(10) Striped Pants: While these pants are a little more expensive, they are super adorable. The black and white stripes are extremely popular. The cut in the pants creates a relaxed and cool feature.
Unfortunately, my cover-up and clutch are no longer online. However, check your local Francesca’s because many of the stores still have both in stock. I’ve linked some similar looks for you below. Enjoy!